One of the most common methods of digital marketing is campaign-digital marketing. The campaign is a planned activity for getting desired digital marketing objective. For a better campaign, people need adequate budget-planning and a campaign set up for running and monitoring. Before setting up all digital-campaigns, it needs pre-evaluation, strategy, and place of target audience where you are going to launch a campaign.
After launching a digital campaign, it's necessary to develop an objective to running, monitoring, revising, and finding out media specifications.
Phase one for a successful digital campaign
- Campaign Plan
- Campaign Budget
- Campaign Set up
In planning, it's too important to choose a compatible media channel for the digital-campaign. And it will help in deciding budgetary planning for your campaign. After getting every perspective of digital-campaign actual operation work begins.
Second Phase - Launch
- When to launch
- Get internal approval for what to Launch in the campaign and share a campaign
- Where to launch - Launch for the specific target audience
Third Phase- Monitoring
- Data Collection
- Finding out leads generation
- Finding out the conversation that has been happened
- Campaign Analysis and Response Study
- Optimization of Campaign accordingly
Fifth Phase- Reconciliation of campaign
- Adjustment to campaigns in terms of discounts, final payments, etc
- Overall campaign and measure the parameter for which it has campaigned like click, impression, and leads.